Any and all information provided by Cynthia Ali Studios LLC (“we,” “us,” “our,” “my,” “me,” or “I”) on www.cynthiaalistudios.com (“Site” or “Website”) is for general informational and educational purposes only.
We provided all the information and content on our Website in good faith. However, we do not make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on our Site.
We are not liable to you at any time for any loss or damage you may have experienced or incurred as a result of the use of our Site or reliance on any information provided on our Site. Your access and use of our Site and reliance on any information on the Site is completely at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR QIGONG FOR MUSICIANS
This practice group and all Spring Forest Qigong teachings and learning materials are intended for your education of healthful practices. The information presented by this group is not intended to replace any medical treatment or therapy by a physician or other licensed health care provider. Rather, the intention and purpose of the group are intended to help you broaden your understanding of health and wellness and help you make informed choices of the best options. Any application of the information presented in the group is at the user’s discretion and responsibility.
1) By signing up for a session (s) in to “Qigong for Musicians” online sessions you agree to the following terms:
2) “Qigong for Musicians” provides a kind, compassionate and safe practice.
3) No responsibility will be taken for any injuries you may incur during live online session practice or in any subsequent use by yourself or others of pre-recorded or on demand videos and material, available to you through “Qigong for Musicians”.
4) Consult your doctor if you have any preexisting medical conditions or pregnant. You must check if this practice is suitable for you.
5) It is essential that you retain full responsibility for your own physical and general well being in applying instructions in this guided program to your own circumstances.
6) “Qigong for Musicians” will not accept liability for any injury or otherwise from your participation in this program. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If you experience any pain or discomfort you agree to listen to your body, adjust the posture or stop all together. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice “Qigong for Musicians”.
7) “Qigong for Musicians” does NOT diagnose illnesses.
8) “Qigong for Musicians” does NOT claim to cure anyone.
9) “Qigong for Musicians” never replaces medical treatment. It is used as a complementary practice for medical care and NOT as a replacement.
10) “Qigong for Musicians” never will tell anyone to change or discontinue current medical treatment. All participants must seek advice from their physicians and/or license health care practitioners.
By signing up for a session(s), every participant fully agrees to the following:
“I desire to participate voluntarily in the session(s) taught by Cynthia Ali, Cynthia Ali Studios LLC and Qigong for Musicians. I agree to assume the risk of participating in the session(s) online or in-person plus practicing what I learn from Cynthia Ali by myself. I, my family, my legal representatives, or anyone related to me hold harmless Cynthia Ali, Cynthia Ali Studios LLC and Qigong for Musicians, or anyone related to her and her family, facility, event organizer, or anyone involved from all claims, suits, losses or related causes actions or damages, including but not limited to, such claims that may result from my injury or death, accidental or otherwise, during or arising in any way from the program offered/taught by Cynthia Ali, Cynthia Ali Studios LLC and Qigong for Musicians.
By signing up for any and every session, I affirm that I have read this Liability Waiver and agree to the terms described above.”
We welcome you to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding the terms in this agreement.
Cynthia Ali Studios LLC
1431 Avon Street N., Saint Paul, MN 55117
EFFECTIVE AS OF APRIL 20TH, 2022